I want to help in order to achieve harmonious riding (no matter what riding discipline you are in):
- to respect the biomecanics of your horse and develop the right muscles, especially back muscles
- to ride with a balanced seat using consciousness for better and lighter harmony with your horse
- to train with poles, cavalettis or jumps to get a good rhytm and better movements
- to respect the nature of your horse and use methods which motivate your horse to work with joy and pleasure and to get a good or even better relationship with your horse
- to use methods which develop better, lighter, more fluent movements of your horse
- longeing, ground work
- individual lessons at your club or private finca on Mallorca, courses
I am trained as Physio Trainer Reiten 360°, licenced Centered Riding Instructor, Osteo Concept Coach in order to get holistic and sound results in your riding
Mail: katja (at) wiesebach.de
Tel: +49 159 011 757 81 (Germany)
Tel: +34 629 860 490 (Spain)
Centered Riding® (www.centeredriding.org) is an innovative way of learning and teaching classical principles of riding, using body awareness, centering, and imagery. Centered Riding is not a separate seat or discipline, but encompasses all seats and styles of riding. It teaches a language that allows clearer communication between horse, rider, and instructor. Centered Riding was developed by Sally Swift, author of the best-selling book and videotapes, and is now taught by Centered Riding Instructors around the world.
Centered Riding is based on a knowledge of human and horse anatomy, balance, movement, and on understanding how the mind affects the body and how both affect the horse. It uses centering and grounding techniques from the oriental martial arts, along with body awareness, mental imagery and sports psychology. Through increasing body awareness, inhibiting old patterns, and replacing them with a more balanced, free, and coordinated use of self, both horse and rider can move more freely and comfortably, and develop their best performance.